200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training
The 200 hours teacher training provides a well-balance foundation for yoga teachers and students or for everybody who wishes to deepen the own yoga practice focusing on correct alignment and precise movement of the body.
The training is conducted by two experienced and knowledgeable yoga teachers, Füsun Vollmuth and Joana Hufnagel, who will provide individual support and guidance during the path of personal development throughout the entire training program.
The aim of this training is to encounter and experience the manifold aspects of yoga: physical, mental, philosophical and spiritual, as well as to create a good foundation for effective teaching.
The Training takes place at the following days:
Friday to Sunday, 5th – 7th April 2019
Friday to Sunday, 3rd – 5th May 2019
Friday to Sunday, 31th May – 2nd June 2019
Friday to Sunday, 28th – 30th June 2019
Friday to Sunday, 12th – 14th July 2019
Friday to Sunday, 20th – 22nd September 2019
Friday to Sunday, 11th – 13th October 2019
Friday to Sunday, 25th – 27th October 2019
Thursday to Sunday, 14th – 17th November 2019 – final presentation and exam days.
Training hours during the weekends are as following:
Training Facility: Yoga Loft Ulm, Ehingerstrasse 19, 89077 Ulm
This training contains the the categories as defined below:
- Technique, Training and Practice Asana
- Pranayama, Meditation and Mantra
- Teaching Methodology
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Yoga Philosophy, Ethics and Lifestyle
A registration fee of 400 Euros is to be paid the latest 14 days after registration and receipt of invoice. This fee is non-refundable and considered as part of the training fee.
- 3.000 Euro – early bird rate for registration and payment of the full amount by 31st January 2019
- 3.400 Euros – regular fee after 1st February 2019
- 3.600 Euros – payment in 6 instalments
Included in the training fee are:
- fees for all training units
- accommodation in a double shared room during final presentation and exam days at the Hotel….
- Training Manual
- Exam fee
- Participation in all Yoga Loft regular yoga classes during the duration of the teacher training
We are looking forward to seeing you soon!