Thirty years ago, during her 12 months internship in India, while she was working for the Indo-German Chamber of Commerce, she was first introduced to Sivananda Yoga. Having a background as a ballerina, she soon started to realize that yoga was more than just movement – it was an art of living and a state of mind.
With this insight, a process of magnificent transformation on and off her yoga mat unfolded before her eyes.
Refining her own yoga practice, inspired her to share this vast universe of elements that are in play in yoga’s incredible potential to enhance our perception, awareness and compassion with others and most of all with ourselves.
Immediately after she completed her 200 hours TT yoga majoring program she started to give dynamic Vinyasa Flow and Hatha Yoga sessions. Refining her own practice and methodology, she regularly attends various workshops and programs.
So far she has completed
- 100 hours Yoga Therapy with Hart Lazer,
- 90 hours YogaŞala Mentoring Program with Sandrine Kamhi,
- 40 hours Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series Majoring Program with David Swenson,
- 500 hours Advanced Yoga TT with Hart Lazer,
- and had the pleasure to join workshops of Petros Haffenrichter, Konstantinos Charantiniotis, Michael Saunder, Dylan Bernstein and Bora Ercan.
She as also completed the Elemental, Solar and Lunar AcroYoga Immersions and is an AcroYoga JAMbassador.